Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ups and Downs


In life we have a lot of them.. ups and downs that is. Even though we all have the power to make good decisions and succeed, we also all have the power to fail. I recently got let go from my new job and although, this was an extremely horrifying experience, I have realized that it is probably for the better. I loved the process of learning what it would be like to work in a real "high end" floral design shop and that alone was a success in my mind. Sometimes personalities clash and this is unfortunate but it happens. I realized through all of this though that life can be hard but taking the time to re-focus is important. I finally feel like I am back on track and can take life on again. So, here is to new jobs and creating a new floral design/event company. This blog will now be used as a way to target new clients. Oh Life.. you are a beautiful struggle,. happier days are ahead.


Seriously have felt out of sorts for a few weeks but starting to feel better again!

No comments:

Post a Comment